Wednesday 19 November 2014

Is Chivalry Dead?

I read  the article from Calgary Metro about "Manners" on Calgary C-trains. So I think many people should follow the rules of etiquette if people take a public transportation. In article, Flynn feels she was ignored because she asked a girl to move out of her seat for me a. But, the girl said "just never made it." I think it is  terrible. Maria Doll, a certified etiquette expert at Leadership Matters  said “It’s a basic situational awareness that I find is really lacking, The main culprit of that tends to be our smart-phones.”

We have to do polite behavior. There are many polite behavior. You give your seat for elderly, you don't listen music loudly, you don't take more than one seat....
I hope people observe the rules of etiquette.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you.
    I also have to observe the rules of etiquette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the finger are not same, some people are polite and many are not.

    ReplyDelete