Wednesday 26 November 2014

Online Games that are Good?


Many people play on online games recently. They also can play games on their cell phone. Likewise, we can do easily the games. I often play a mobile game in my free time. The game's name is "All Together Marble". It's similar Blue Marble. The different are that it has various map, rules, and I can play with many people so it's exciting for me. I think game is good  because many people can enjoy their free time and it takes their stress out. Also, it's creative because they will do anything to win the game. Therefore, I think it is good.

2 comments:

  1. I like this but sometimes it's boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many times ago I can't play video games. I would like try with this. I don't know how is it but sound fun.

    ReplyDelete