Wednesday 5 November 2014

Long weekends plans

Hello!
I have a long weekend this week. I'm very happy^^
I talk about my long weekends plans.
I will plan to go to Banff this week with my friends because one of my friend will go back Korea next month. I only went once last month so I will go again. I hope we can have so much fun.

I will go to Moraine Lake and Lake Louise again because when I went there weather is not good.
I hope it is good weather this week.
 
 
I will take a gondola so I can see a beautiful view. It's really interesting!
But, I have acrophobia so I'm worried.
 
 
Also, I will go hot spring in Banff. There is near gondola stand. It's a good place.
 I like hot spring when I'm in Korea I often go to hot spring with my mom.
 
I expect my weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Every photos are very beautiful.... I wanna go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really interesting! l like to it .

    ReplyDelete